Last Updated on
Link2SD Apk for Android Description.
Our life becomes simpler by using the Android device as it offers a wide range of applications that will be beneficial for providing the user with a lot of features, abilities as well as good user experience. But there is a drawback that such devices are designed with limited internal storage. So, the user must be able to manage the space of an Android device with full care and also clear the cache as well as unused apps. When it comes to saving a lot of photos and record videos, then space is a big hurdle to enjoy and store all the memorable moments. And to save the same, the user needs to delete the older pictures as well as videos also. So, you can either expand the storage of the device by inserting the SD card or increase the capabilities of the Android device. To sort out all such issues, there is a concept of Link2SD comes up and move all the data from the android internal storage to the SD card.
Link2SD is a managing tool for the files of Android that will help work at ease with any file stored in the memory of your device such as SD cards. It has an ample number of features among which you can find some possibilities of eradicating any APK from the Android device, combining new applications automatically, and move to SD card from any application or choosing the default directory for the latest applications.
- Enjoy the latest updated app : Buttonbass
It also comprises some of the other options such as uninstalling, move or install applications again in groups which will save a lot of time in some of the cases. It allows you to receive notifications while an application gets installed on your device, converts system applications to user applications and vice-versa. It will also integrate the updated applications on Read-Only Memory.
- You will like to try this new app : Homeadvisor Pro
For the person who wants a proper control over their Android device and would like to move an application from one place of a device to any other place, Link2SD is a very suitable app for both the users.
Requirements of Link2SD application:
|Language||English (15 more)|
|Downloads||3, 426, 111|
|Android||Android 2.2 or above|
This application manager is quite easy and compatible with Android with the operating system of 2.0+ to transfer the installed apps to an SD card. It will help to handle the application as well as storage very easily.
Features of Hotspot Shield:
✔ Connect apk, lib and dex files of applications to Secure Digital card.
✔ Connect dex files of system apps with the Secure Digital card (Plus).
✔ Connect internal data of the apps to external storage such as Secure Digital card (Plus).
✔ Service of clearing the cache available (Plus).
✔ Recently installed applications will link automatically.
✔ Transfer any app of the user to Secure Digital although the application does not support the transfer to Secure Digital (“force move”).
✔ Demonstrate the applications that maintain transfer to SD with native apps2sd.
✔ Set up the default location for the installation of the application.
✔ Notify as soon as movable apps get installed.
✔ Uninstall the applications of the system.
✔ Un-freeze and Freeze user applications and system.
✔ Conversion of system applications into user applications.
✔ Convert user applications into system applications.
✔ Put together “Renovated” system applications into ROM.
✔ Data and cache of an application is also cleared.
✔ Batch remove catch and data of the selected applications.
✔ Remove all applications cache in one go.
✔ Clear cache widget.
✔ Notify if the size of cache exceeds the limit specified.
✔ Restart manager that comprises of shut down, usual restart, fast restart, restart recovery and mode of download.
✔ Restart widget to restart with a single click.
✔ List of the application along with the size of the file and link.
✔ Huge options are available here to solve and filter the applications.
✔ Search apps by name.
✔ It shows the information related to the availability of the space in in-house storage, SD card Double partition and Secure Digital Card.
✔ Share the link of Google Play store or the APK file of any application.
✔ Create bypass for the applications.
✔ Support more than 40 languages.
The working of Link2SD:
There are a few steps to use this application. The working of this application is quite easy and simple. The steps are as follows:
1. Linking applications: The secondary partition of the SD card is used by the Link2SD. SD card is using as one of the internal storage by this application. This application will transfer the apk files, lib files, Dalvik-cache and all the data files stored in the internal storage into this partition in which the Operating System rises on heavy and makes a link with symbols in the exact location. With the vastness of the data transferred to the Secure Digital card, this keeps the structure of the file that the system anticipates.
2. Linking Opaque Binary Blob and external data: All the devices that do have imitated SD card, Opaque Binary Blob as well as outside data folders are truly present on the in-house storage of the device, instead of the external SD card. Through this method, these folders shift to the first or the second partition of the external SD card as it depends. With the join alternative of the mount, the command mounts again the hierarchy of the file at the external storage such as SD card when it is obtainable at the reallocation. In the list of the application, the linked apps are ticked as “Linked with subcategory of SD Card”.
3. What you require to have: There is a need for Linking apps and it also requires root permission and secondly, the partition is on the SD card. It is obvious to have double partitions over the SD cards and both of them should be key. The standard SD card partition is the first FAT partition. For the files of the application, the second will be used and can be in the form of FAT, f2fs, ext4or ext2. A non-FAT file system (ext4, ext2 or f2fs) needed to be utilized on the double partition to connect the confidential data files of the applications. On the other hand, FAT file system (exFAT, FAT32, FAT16) does not support the ownership or the permissions of the UNIX files and will result in a breakdown of security of the private files of the applications. The second partition does not make by the Link2SD and you require creating the same by yourself only. Any other partition manager can be used such as Minitool on the Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
How to Install Link2SD in your device:
There are a few things that need to be done in order to install the link2SD application into your device. The steps are as follows:
1. By clicking on the download link, download the APK file of this application.
2. It will take a few minutes to download the APK file into your device.
3. Now, Install the APK on the device and wait for few minutes to finish the same.
4. Open and run the application.
If you are interested to grab the application with advanced features, then click the link given on this page. Before downloading the Link2SD app, you should remember the following steps as given below:
✔ Go to settings and enable the “Unknown sources”.
✔ Do not forget to save the whole back up of the application.
✔ It is imperative that the battery of your mobile phone is above 50%.
✔ You should have a stable internet connection.
Link2Sd has to offer native application to the SD, is known as app2SD. It is another feature of the Android Operating System. It also enables to transfer of any unprotected application to the SD card and named as force move. It has also the capability of moving the batches. The function cache cleaner in this application helps to clear all the data from the cache memory and you can free the space with a single click. Moreover, the total size of the cache appear on the widget of clearing the cache. In addition to this, it also allows a single tap cleaning and there is no need to open this application.
- The most trending app you can enjoy : Mylvhn
Languages in which it is available: The languages in which this application is available are Turkish, Hungarian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, English, Japanese, German, Chinese Traditional, French, Bulgarian,, Macedonian, Catalan, Croatian, Chinese simplified, Slovak, Georgian, Basque, Spanish, Persian, Afrikaans, Hindi, Swedish, Danish, Tagalog, Albanian, Romanian, Lithuanian, Nepali, Arabic, Thai and Tamil.
- You might love this App : Myhyundai
Such types of platforms are available to provide the student with a chance to handle as well as manage the storage space on the android device. It allows the user to move the files from the internal storage of the Android device to the SD card-based storage. This application is very easy to use and is proffered to the Android user at no cost at all.